All Girls Auskick
All Girls Auskick is the fun, safe and inclusive program designed for GIRLS ONLY. Programs are run at both ALL GIRLS CENTRES and at Centres with FEMALE DEDICATED sides. All girls Auskick is available for girls PP-Y3 as an introduction to football alongside current NAB AFL Auskick Centres.
Girls will learn everything that the boys do, mums and dads are welcome to join in as the girls work towards developing all the skills to play AFL just like their Dads, Mums and their favourite players did and do. The developmental skills program helps to learn skills useful for all sports.
It’s Fun, its healthy, it’s real footy and it’s for GIRLS ONLY!!
If you are looking to set up a female dedicated Auskick centre. Please contact your local District or Regional Development Officer. You can find there contact information on the below Link.
For further information contact:
WAFC Female Football Coordinator
Allana Dickie (W) 9381 5599 firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of All Girls Auskick Centres which you will be able to register for the 2017 NAB AFL Auskick Program.
- Coordinator Name: Shaun Hughes (President)
- Ph: 0428 131 107
- Email: email@example.com
- Coordinator Name: Phil Clarke
- Ph: 0429 883 345
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator Name: Kevin Deverell
- Ph: 0419 928 810
- Email: email@example.com
- Coordinator: Chloe Rizzi
- PH: 0432 187 723
- E: Chloe060912@hotmail.com
High Wycombe JFC
- Coordinator: Samantha Calderwood
- PH: 0407 471 623
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator Name: David Byrne
- Ph: 0433 324 347
- Email: email@example.com
- Coordinator Name: Lauren McVicar
- Ph: 0429 344 853
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator Name: Lucas Smith
- Ph: 0409 105 951
- Email: email@example.com